Horizontal Opening (Closing the Window)
- For outward opening windows, the casement may be opened vertically and horizontally depending on the accessories.
Horizontal Opening (Opening the Window)
- The maximum window width is 900–1200mm for those horizontally opening and 600–1200mm for those vertically opening.
Vertical Opening (Opening the Window)
- To open the window, move the handle from the position 1 to the position 2.
- The casement is opened outwardly.
Vertical Opening (Closing the Window)
- The casement is closed inwardly.
- To close the casement, you should move the handle from the position no. 2 to the position no. 1.